Clan Mackay Society of the USA

St. Andrews Church
Rebuilt by Donald Mackay, 3rd Lord Reay, in 1680 following the Reay family’s conversion to Protestantism (c.1600). The site was that of the ancient Celtic and latterly Roman Catholic Church (St Peter’s Chapel). During a renovation in 1729 a vault was built covering the graves of earlier members of the Mackay family.

The Official Website of Clan Mackay Society, USA
Web design © 2015, Grogan & Fralick Designs